Comprehensive application of Western medicine, Chinese medicine, natural medicine, large modern hospital
1. Chest pain, chest distress, abdominal discomfort and other suspected acute coronary syndrome, acute pulmonary embolism.
2. Arrhythmia suspicious premature systole, tachycardia, conduction block.
3. Amaurosis, syncope, dizziness and other suspicious sinoatrial node function reduction or sick sinus syndrome.
4. Understand the impact of various drugs on the heart, especially digitalis, quinidine and other antiarrhythmic drugs.
5. Understand the impact of some electrolyte disorders on the heart, such as serum potassium and blood calcium.
6. The evolution and positioning of myocardial infarction.
7. Understand the heart condition before various surgery, if necessary, executing intraoperative monitoring and postoperative review.
8. Cardiac pacemaker implantation preoperative,postoperative checking and follow-up.
9. The diagnosis and follow up of various cardiovascular diseases(hypertension, coronary heart disease, congenital heart disease, rheumatic heart disease and pulmonary heart disease,etc.)
1.Clinical monitoring patients with systemic critical illness other than cardiovascular system.
2.A variety of diseases that may have impact on the heart, such as acute infectious diseases, breathing, blood, nerves, endocrine and kidney diseases.
3.Large area of skin infection and burn.
4.Some systemic skin diseases, such as systemic severe psoriasis, toxic epidermal necrolysis, malignant bullous erythema, etc.
1.Sports medicine, aerospace medicine, diving medicine.
2.Physical examination of normal people.
3.Monitoring of pregnant and lying-in women.